What is Worship like at Trinity?
- Family Worship is what we call our Sunday morning service. We meet at 10:30 and worship with a blend of traditional Hymns, Praise songs and offerings by the Worship Team, the Adult choir, and at times, the Youth and Children. The piano and organ are the main instruments with our talented brass section adding a special flare to the service. Times of prayer, Worship time for children, Scripture readings and teaching from the Bible also are anchors of this service. Communion is planned for the first Sunday of each month.
- Ignite Worship is a early Sunday morning service that meets every 2nd and 4th Sunday at 8:30 am. This service is in a contemporary format and the music is frequently guitar or keyboard driven, although hymns are not excluded. Click here for more information about our Ignite Worship Service
- Classic Worship is a Sunday morning service for the 1st and 3rd Sunday at 8:30 am. This service is a time-honored format singing mostly traditional hymns, includes scripture readings and teaching from the Bible.
What should you wear for for services?
- Come as you are. We care for the person, not the clothes they wear.
- On Sunday mornings, you will see men in suits and men in jeans and shorts. The ladies wear dresses, slacks, jeans and shorts.
- Most anytime, the dress is very casual.
Is childcare available?
- Nursery is available for both 8:30am & 10:30am worship services. Children’s church (KidZone) is held during the Family Worship at 10:30am.
How long are the services?
- Each service is approximately 1 hr.
Can anyone take communion?
- The table of Holy Communion is Christ's table, not the table of the Covenant Church. The table is open to anyone who seeks to respond to Christ's love and seeks to lead a new life of peace and love. Trinity Church practices open communion meaning all who call Jesus Lord and Savior are welcome.